Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry 9th Edition by McMurry
Download Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry 9th Edition by McMurry After Payment Download Sample
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry 9th Edition by McMurry
Instant download Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry 9th Edition by McMurry
Master organic chemistry with the help of this proven best-seller! John McMurry’s ORGANIC CHEMISTRY is consistently praised as the most clearly written book available for the course. In John McMurry’s words: “I wrote this book because I love writing. I get great pleasure and satisfaction from taking a complicated subject, turning it around until I see it clearly from a new angle, and then explaining it in simple words.” Through his lucid writing and ability to show the beauty and logic of organic chemistry, McMurry makes learning enjoyable. The highest compliment that can be given to a chemistry book applies to McMurry: It works!
Table of Content
1. Structure and Bonding.
2. Polar Covalent Bonds; Acids and Bases.
3. Organic Compounds: Alkanes and Their Stereochemistry.
4. Organic Compounds: Cycloalkanes and Their Stereochemistry
5. Stereochemistry at Tetrahedral Centers.
6. An Overview of Organic Reactions.
7. Alkenes: Structure and Reactivity.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning I: The Chiral Drug Thalidomide
8. Alkenes: Reactions and Synthesis.
9. Alkynes: An Introduction to Organic Synthesis.
11. Reactions of Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitutions and Eliminations.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning II: From Mustard Gas to Alkylating Anticancer Drugs
12. Structure Determination: Mass Spectrometry and Infrared Spectroscopy.
13. Structure Determination: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
14. Conjugated Compounds and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy.
15. Benzene and Aromaticity.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning III: Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
16. Chemistry of Benzene: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution.
17. Alcohols and Phenols.
18. Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides.
Preview of Carbonyl Chemistry.
19. Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning IV: SSRIs
20. Carboxylic Acids and Nitriles.
21. Carboxylic Acid Derivatives: Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution Reactions.
22. Carbonyl Alpha-Substitution Reactions.
23. Carbonyl Condensation Reactions.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning V: Thymine in DNA
24. Amines and Heterocycles.
25. Biomolecules: Carbohydrates.
26. Biomolecules: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning VI: Melatonin and Serotonin
27. Biomolecules: Lipids.
28. Biomolecules: Nucleic Acids.
29. The Organic Chemistry of Metabolic Pathways.
30. Orbitals and Organic Chemistry: Pericyclic Reactions.
31. Synthetic Polymers.
Practice Your Scientific Analysis and Reasoning VII: The Potent Antibiotic of Endiandric Acid C.
People Also Search:
organic chemistry 9th edition mcmurry pdf
organic chemistry 9th edition mcmurry download pdf
organic chemistry 9th edition mcmurry solutions manual
organic chemistry 9th edition mcmurry answers key