Solutions Manual for Building Math Skills Online for Machine Technology Printed Access Card 1st Edition by Delmar
Instant download by Test Bank For Building Management Skills An Action-First Approach 1st Edition by Richard L. Daft, Dorothy Marcic after payment.
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual For Building Math Skills Online for Machine Technology Printed Access Card 1st Edition by Delmar
Instant download by Test Bank For Building Management Skills An Action-First Approach 1st Edition by Richard L. Daft, Dorothy Marcic after payment
This user-friendly, Web-based software package makes it easy to help you develop the essential math skills you need to succeed in machine technology. An innovative, interactive teaching and learning resource, BUILDING MATH SKILLS ONLINE FOR MACHINE TECHNOLOGY allows you to quickly assess baseline skill levels and assign personalized courses of study, with lessons and problems targeted to your individual needs and career interests. In addition to a strong focus on practical applications for real-world projects, instructional content is correlated to the Common Core Standards and the National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS) standards. BUILDING MATH SKILLS ONLINE FOR MACHINE TECHNOLOGY, is a powerful new resource to support your success in the classroom and your future career.
Table of Contents
1. Atomic Structure.
2. Electrical Quantities and Ohmâs Law.
3. Static Electricity.
6. Series Circuits.
7. Parallel Circuits.
8. Combination Circuits.
9. Kirchhoffâs Law, Theveninâs and Nortonâs Theorems.
10. Measuring Instruments.
11. Using Wire Tables and Determining Conductor Sizes.
12. Conduction in Liquids and Gases.
13. Batteries and Other Sources of Electricity.
14. Magnetic Induction.
15. Basic Trigonometry and Vectors.
16. Alternating Current.
17. Inductance in Alternating Current Circuits.
18. Resistive-Inductive Series Circuits.
19. Resistive-Inductive Parallel Circuits.
21. Capacitance in Alternating Current Circuits.
22. Resistive-Capacitive Series Circuits.
23. Resistive-Capacitive Parallel Circuits.
24. Resistive-Inductive-Capacitive Series Circuits.
25. Resistive-Inductive-Capacitive Parallel Circuits.
27. Three-Phase Circuits.
28. Single-Phase Transformers.
29. Three-Phase Transformers.
30. Direct Current Generators.
31. Direct Current Motors.
32. Three-Phase Alternators.
33. Three-Phase Motors.
34. Single-Phase Motors.