Test Bank for Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by Bruice
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Test Bank for Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by Bruice
Instant download Test Bank for Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by Bruice
All of Paula Bruice’s extensive revisions to the Seventh Edition of Organic Chemistry follow a central guiding principle: support what modern students need in order to understand and retain what they learn in organic chemistry for successful futures in industry, research, and medicine.
In consideration of today’s classroom dynamics and the changes coming to the 2015 MCAT, this revision offers a completely new design with enhanced art throughout, reorganization of materials to reinforce fundamental skills and facilitate more efficient studying.
Table of Content
I. AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.
1. Electronic Structures and Bonding.
2. Acids and Bases: Central to Understanding Organic Chemistry
3. An Introduction to Organic Compounds: Nomenclature, Physical Properties, and Representation of Structure.
II. HYDROCARBONS, STEREOCHEMISTRY, AND RESONANCE.
4. Reactions of Alkenes. Thermodynamics and Kinetics.
5. Stereochemistry: The Arrangement of Atoms in Space; The Stereochemistry of Addition Reactions.
6. Reactions of Alkynes. Introduction to Multistep Synthesis.
7. Electron Delocalization and Resonance.
8. Reactions of Dienes.
9. Reactions of Alkanes: Radicals.
III. SUBSTITUTION AND ELIMINATION REACTIONS.
10. Reactions at an sp3 Hybridized Carbon I: Substitution Reactions of Alkyl Halides.
11. Reactions at an sp3 Hybridized Carbon II: Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides; Competition between Substitution and Elimination.
12. Reactions at sp3 Hybridized Carbon III: Substitution and Elimination Reactions of Compounds with Leaving Groups Other Than Halogen. Organometallic Compounds.
IV. IDENTIFICATION OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS.
13. Mass Spectrometry, Infrared Spectroscopy, and Ultraviolet/Visible Spectroscopy.
14. NMR Spectroscopy.
V. AROMATIC COMPOUNDS.
15. Aromaticity. Reactions of Benzene.
16. Reactions of Substituted Benzenes.
VI. CARBONYL COMPOUNDS.
17. Carbonyl Compounds I: Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives with Oxygen and Nitrogen Nucleophiles.
18. Carbonyl Compounds II: Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds with Carbon and Hydrogen Nucleophiles; Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones with Oxygen and Nitrogen Nucleophiles; Reactions of a, …b-Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds.
19. More about Oxidation-Reduction Reactions.
20. Carbonyl Compounds III: Reactions at the …a-Carbon.
VII. BIOORGANIC COMPOUNDS.
22. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
24. The Organic Mechanisms of the Coenzymes. Metabolism.
26. Nucleosides, Nucleotides, and Nucleic Acids.
VIII. SPECIAL TOPICS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.
27. Synthetic Polymers.
28. Heterocyclic Compounds.
29. Pericyclic Reactions.
30. More about Multistep Organic Synthesis.
31. The Organic Chemistry of Drugs: Discovery and Design.
People Also Search:
organic chemistry 7th edition pdf
organic chemistry 7th edition download free
organic chemistry 7th edition test bank
organic chemistry 7th editio answers